- Write dribs 'n drabs while waiting for spinning wheels on the computer screen.
- Read books instead of reading dribs 'n drabs of advertisements.
- Write books instead of book reviews (I will catch up but the review list is longer than the year).
- Enter contests to get published instead of contests to win free reads.
- Clean up my inbox, even if it does mean unsubscribing from interesting emails.
- Clean up my outbox by replying to emails faster, which means
- Read more emails on the computer instead of on the phone.
That'll do for a start. Besides, 7's a very good number, and I never make new year resolutions anyway.